1. What made your reelection historic?
"I have the honor to be the first woman to be reelected in the country. What more could I want?
2. Do women bring a unique perspective to politics?
"Women bring a different face to politics. We see the big geopolitical picture - but also the smaller, daily details of citizens' lives.)
3. How so?
"We're wrapped up as much in what our daughter's school principal says as we are in what the newspapers are saying.)
4. What's the main goal of your second term in office?
"Count on me to continue deepening a national project that has helped to improve the lives of 41 million Argentines.)
5. Are you committed to changing Argentina?
"We have to think of a different country, where whoever comes builds on top of what's already been done.)
6. Can you be considered an activist president?
"That's the Argentina I dream of, where we have continuity of national political projects for the country.)
7. What ideal guides your presidency?
"This woman isn't moved by any interest. The only thing that moves her is profound love for the country. Of that I'm responsible.)
8. What is your hope for Argentina's future?
"We will continue growing, with social inclusion, with justice, memory and truth.)
9. Do you credit your late husband for your political success?
"This man who transformed Argentina led us all and gave everything he had and more. Without him, without his valor and courage, it would have been impossible to get to this point.)
10. And finally, what's a key to being a successful leader?
"The worst that people can be is small. In history, you always must be bigger still - more generous, more thoughtful, more thankful.)