Hillary Clinton – The Globalist’s Top 15 Features
The Globalist’s presents its top features on Hillary Clinton’s journey to the White House.
- Trump and the Fear of Hillary: A Political Psychogram of the 2016 Race
By Stephan Richter | Men fear failing their families as providers. Trump casts himself subliminally as a super-provider.
- The Causes of Hillary Clinton’s Undoing
By Stephan Richter | It is not Bernie Sanders who defeated Clinton. She is doing it to herself.
- Hillary’s Fidelity to Reaganomics
By George R. Tyler | For all the current public disdain on Europe, Americans would do well to look at its economic model.
- Is Hillary Clinton a Warmonger?
By Michael J. Brenner | A closer review of Secretary Clinton’s foreign policy experience and tendencies.
- Goldman Sachs: Hillary Clinton’s Upcoming “Nixon Moment”
By Stephan Richter | Republicans pin fake scandals on the Clintons, but the Clintons create real ones – like Goldman Sachs speeches.
- How Clintonism Loses the White House
By Michael J. Brenner | How Clintonism sabotaged Democrats, aided Republicans and tripped up Hillary Clinton herself.
- Clinton-itis as a National Disease
By Stephan Richter | Clinton moneymaking, national “conversations” and the US policy agenda.
- Hillary Clinton: Lacking Smarts, Principles or Both?
By David W. Wise | Hillary Clinton attacks Obama’s foreign policy — she would be better off emulating it.
- Candidate Clinton: The Foreign Policy Dimension
By Stephan Richter | Hillary Clinton should shift course on her foreign policy as she launches her second presidential campaign.
- Sanders vs. Clinton: The Struggle for the Democratic Party’s Future
By Thomas I. Palley | Demographics make Democrats the likely majority party of the future, but the party’s political identity and agenda is up for grabs.
- Hillary Clinton’s Arduous Road to the White House in 2016
By Stephan Richter | The Democratic Party’s likely 2016 presidential nominee faces many challenges.
- Hillary Clinton and the Art of Defending American Power Linguistically
By Stephan Richter | Why are even America’s self-acclaimed liberal internationalists still so keen on being top dog? Will John Kerry follow in Hillary Clinton’s footsteps on this issue?
- Hillary Clinton’s Xenophobia
By Stephan Richter | How does the world community feel about Hillary Clinton and the implications of her promises to the American people?
- Donald Trump: The Democrats’ Best Campaign Asset
By Bill Humphrey and Stephan Richter | Money worship and ethnic insensitivity – the Republicans’ toxic combination at the ballot box.
- Hillary Clinton Does Macedonia
By Susan Braden | Do First Ladies really need a seat in The Situation Room to either influence U.S. policy — or understand how it is made?