Donald Trump – The Globalist’s Top 15 Features
The Globalist presents its top features on Donald Trump’s journey to the White House.
September 26, 2016
- Trump and the Fear of Hillary: A Political Psychogram of the 2016 Race
By Stephan Richter | Men fear failing their families as providers. Trump casts himself subliminally as a super-provider.
- Trump’s Mega-Fear: Beaten By a Woman
By Stephan Richter | What could possibly explain the increasing bizarreness of the Trump campaign? It must have to do with the other candidate in the race.
- Trump & America, You Can’t Have It Back Again!
By Richard Phillips | Grandpa was dead; the kids were being poisoned; mom was enslaved and Armageddon was just around the corner!
- The Republican Party Richly Deserves Donald Trump
By Stephan Richter | Rather than an outlier, Trump is the perfect front man for the “values” Republicans have been pursuing for well over a decade.
- Trump and the Return of American Economic Nationalism
By Marc-William Palen | How the nineteenth-century battle between free trade and protectionism shaped the global economic order.
- “Better Trump than Hillary”: Really?
By Dan Morrow | Supporters of Trump today make the same devastating mistake as the French right in the 1930s.
- Donald Trump is a Latin American Demagogue at Heart
By Stephen D. Wrage | Trump is a living amalgam of Chavez, Juan Peron and Rafael Trujillo.
- Trump the Terrorist
By Alton Frye | Will the candidate’s encouragement of violence prompt U.S. courts to rethink incitement laws?
- Donald Trump Outs Himself as “Bimbo”
By Stephan Richter | This usage, from almost exactly 100 years ago, rather perfectly describes “The Donald.”
- Forget Trump: Austin Powers for President!
By Alexei Bayer | A presidential impostor tries to sway the masses with buffoonery and deceit.
- Trump’s Chance at Making History
By Alexei Bayer | If Americans don’t take their democracy seriously, they are going to become a global laughingstock.
- President Trump: The Magic of American Politics
By Richard Phillips | Can this crude, narcissistic demagogue actually become President of the United States?
- Donald Trump: The Narendra Modi of America?
By Meghnad Desai | Two outsiders in India and the United States, each determined to tackle their country’s exhausted political establishment.
- Trump Supporters Have Good Reason to Be Mad
By Peter Morici | To men who have seen their economic opportunities fade, Trump sounds like he is making a good deal of sense.
- Trump: Turn All of America Into Another Atlantic City
By Stephan Richter | Donald Trump made many false promises to the people of Atlantic City. Americans can’t say they weren’t properly forewarned.